Hydrogen Booster · Hydrogen Rich Water Generators · Active Water · Water Ionizers
Hydrogen-rich water – water full of energy
Water binds hydrogen: Water is life and consists of H2O molecules, a combination of hydrogen and oxygen. In addition, water is able to bind gaseous hydrogen. Our body consists of around 60-90% water, depending on age and body region.
Hydrogen is energy for our body: Molecular hydrogen (H2) is the smallest element and is gaseous at room temperature. It gets into our cells and is required as an energy donor for our energy metabolism in the body. This metabolism takes place in mitochondria in our cells, mainly in cells with high energy consumption such as muscle cells, nerve cells, sensory cells and egg cells.
No profit without side effects: As a by-product of the metabolism and through immune defense against bacteria, viruses and parasites, reactive oxygen compounds are created, so-called Free radicals or oxygen radicals (ROS). These are deposited in the mitochondria and are harmful to our organism. An excess of ROS leads to oxidative stress. According to medical opinions, they favor arteriosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, arthritis and cancer. Signs of oxidative stress can be increased tiredness, decreased performance and exhaustion. Also lack of energy, increased susceptibility to infections, chronic infections, poor wound healing or high blood pressure. Free radicals can also be favored by an unbalanced diet, cigarettes, alcohol, chronic inflammation, pesticides, medicines, hormone preparations, environmental toxins such as pollutants in the air or excessive exposure to UV radiation.
Natural protective shield hydrogen: Protection against ROS is provided by antioxidants. Molecular hydrogen (H2) is a particularly effective antioxidant. The body itself produces hydrogen in the intestine, supported by healthy foods in which hydrogen is bound. These are generally nutrient-rich and fiber-rich foods, vitamins and minerals. Since this is not always compatible with our lifestyle, an extra portion of hydrogen is helpful for better wellbeing.
Secret recipe for extra hydrogen: The experience of researchers, doctors and developers has led to a process for binding gaseous hydrogen in water. The pH value is thereby changed insignificantly. After drinking this hydrogen water, H2 molecules distribute themselves in our body within minutes and reach the smallest areas such as Mitochondria. The hydrogen tries to form bonds and meets the oxygen compounds of the free radicals. H2 and O bind and are excreted as water, with the wonderful side effect and goal that the ROS deposits in the cells are broken down. This enables the cells to work more effectively again.
Hydrogen fountain of youth: If one assumes that free radicals are a reason for the aging process in our cells, hydrogen is a natural rejuvenating and anti-aging element – a fountain of youth that is available everywhere. According to reports, gaseous hydrogen has also been detected in globally recognized healing springs – possibly gaseous dissolved hydrogen is the reason for many spontaneous healings.
Copied from nature: hydrogen-water or so-called Active water can be prepared at home with hydrogen boosters also known as hydrogen rich water generators or water ionizers. These devices add gaseous hydrogen to water within a few minutes at the push of a button. The water always has to be freshly prepared because the hydrogen is released. (This fact is possibly also the reason why the effects of healing springs mostly only work on site.) Depending on the device and saturation, the outgassing happens within an hour. Then H2 can be added to the water again. Mobile hydrogen boosters have been specially developed to ensure this on the go, in the office or during sports. Equipped with a battery and USB charging option, this can be done within a few minutes.
Studies prove the effects of hydrogen-rich water
Obesity, insulin resistance, high blood pressure
- Effectiveness of hydrogen-rich water on the antioxidant status of subjects with potential metabolic syndrome Increase in the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase … Decrease in substances reactive with thiobarbituric acid in the urine … Increase in HDL cholesterol … Decrease in total cholesterol … To sum up that drinking hydrogen-rich water is a potentially novel therapeutic and preventive strategy for metabolic syndrome.
Oxidative stress, liver function, and chronic hepatitis
- Influence of hydrogen-rich water on oxidative stress, liver function and viral load in patients with chronic hepatitis B. … However, it improved significantly in the hydrogen treatment group. Liver function was significantly improved … Hydrogen-rich water significantly reduces oxidative stress in CHB patients … Source Clin Trans Sci 2013; Volume #: 1-4, ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/cts.12076
Overacidification of the body – an important acid-base balance
Hydrogen-rich water affected blood alkalinity in physically active men
- These results support the hypothesis that administration of hydrogen-rich water is safe and may have an alkalizing effect in young, physically active men.
Improves the effects of aging processes and kidney damage
- Effects of hydrogen-rich water on aging tissues
[The study] suggests that hydrogen-rich water improves the effects of aging … by reducing oxidative damage … reducing kidney damage and improving age-related inflammation and oxidative damage …
In conclusion, drinking hydrogen-rich water decreased oxidative mtDNA damage …
Against muscle fatigue in athletes
- Pilot study: effects of drinking hydrogen-rich water on muscle fatigue from acute training in elite athletes
Adequate hydration with hydrogen-rich water before exercise lowered blood lactate levels and improved the decline in muscle function caused by exercise … results suggest that hydrogen-rich water is an appropriate hydration for athletes.
Improvement of mood, anxiety and nerve function
- Administration of hydrogen-rich water improves mood, anxiety, and autonomic nervous function, suggesting that administration of hydrogen-rich water is an effective way of enhancing quality of life and maintaining good health.
Effects on quality of life of cancer patients
- Daily consumption of hydrogen-rich water is a potentially novel therapeutic strategy for improving the quality of life after exposure to radiation. The consumption of hydrogen-rich water reduces the biological response to radiation-induced oxidative stress without impairing the anti-tumor effect.
Consuming hydrogen-rich water alleviates kidney damage
- In conclusion, the consumption of hydrogen-rich water is a promising strategy for alleviating kidney damage as an addition to antihypertensive therapy … In addition, treatment with hydrogen-rich water had a protective effect on mitochondrial function.
Improved blood lactate concentration and breathing during exercise
- Based on the results of this study, administering hydrogen-rich water before exercise reduces blood lactate levels, especially during higher exercise intensities, along with increased exercise load and more efficient breathing …