We offer two technologies for water treatment in industrial areas
Reverse osmosis water filter facilities for the industry
Our focus for industrial filter devices is mainly in custom builds for general industry, pharmaceutical and medical technology, food industry, large kitchens, breweries and others. Filter systems of the BE WA1000 Industry series are individually adapted and assembled according to your requirements.
BE WA1000 Industry
Example configurations of redundancy systems
- 500-1000 liters/hour (filter performance 12,000 to 24,000 liters/day) per system
- Pre-filter stages 2 x 20 “- 5 µm
- 4 to 8 modules of 900 GPD Dow Chemical® Filmtec membrane
- Ultrapure water to wastewater ratio 1: 1 or better
- Pre- and post-rinse (TDS-Reaction Control) for 2 groups
- Control technology with remote monitoring and status information via TCP / IP, FTP and email
- Redundancy systems from 25% to 100%
- Power supply 230 V / AC 2.3 kW to 400 V / AC at 4.6 kW
- Monitoring: Real-time monitoring of the TDS values
- Dimensions 1,150 x 1,200 x 800 mm (HxDxW without euro pallet)
This device is suitable for a euro pallet and ensures 1,000 l/hour purest water per unit. Several devices can be operated together.
BE WA PHY
Elimination of germs through physical forces without biocides or chemicals
In addition to reverse osmosis technology, hydrophysical forces can be used for water treatment in cooling and process water circuits.
Drinking water filter systems as standard in vehicles
BE WA Move
In the mobile sector, drinking water filter systems are becoming more and more important. The automotive industry is looking for solutions to make the purest drinking water available for mobile use in cars and trucks, ships, boats and mobile homes. In the field of motorhomes and caravanning, good drinking water filters are a prerequisite for having the purest drinking water available on the go and independently… [more]